Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BENEFIT CONCERT WAS GREAT!

If you didn't get to attend, the Benefit Concert for Christian and Stephanie Nielson on Sat went great! The house was sold out and all the performers were wonderful. It was fabulous to have Brooke White perform, one of my former student friends from Heritage Academy who was on American Idol last yr. She was so comfortable with the audience and played piano and sang a few tunes. Over all it went great. We all got to meet Christian Nielson and hear an update from him on his family. I was grateful to be included in this concert for this sweet family and also mention Doug Kinneard who tragically died in the same crash. We love him and his family.
To watch the song I performed on You tube, go to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlxG5mV0g10

1 comment:

  1. This is Nancy, Thanks for the post card and personal contact. It is no surprise you have had so much success with your musical talents. You look beautiful and have a lovely family. Life in Mesa has been good to you and they are lucky to have a resident that serves the community. I'm excited to lisen to your CD's. I now know to look for you in the future. Tell your family Hello for me. I'm still in Sandy, all five kids are raised, two married,one single, one missionary out, one going in Aug. Still no Grandkids. Having fun as an empty nester and traveling alot, I love seeing the world. Best of Luck to you! Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete