Friday, January 29, 2010

You won't want to miss this concert


I am so excited for this concert! All of us as artists are also producing this concert so it has taken a tremendous amount of hard work to put it together. But because of this, I think it will be awesome. I love Debbie's sweet high voice and power ballads! Freddie has an amazing tenor voice, and Three2U are not only inspirational soloists, but as a group, they have a synergisticc power and blend that is beyond smooth.
Please make sure that you get your tickets early because they are selling faster than any concert I have produced before.This is a great Christian Inspirational concert that you can feel comfortable bringing your friends to. We will be having multimedia and live orchestra as well as fabulous singing...so come and say hello. I would love to say hello to you and sign a CD if you want.
Love,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment