Sunday, August 29, 2010

Awesome Youth!

I did a presentation on listening/making great conversation to a combined YM/YW mtg in our stake today. It went well and the kids were very receptive, trying the points I taught them and actually learning something new about the other youth in their ward that they thought they knew. At the end, I segued into how to have courage to be open and share their feelings about the gospel with others. I know that when we do this, those that are humble and receptive will see that the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ is what makes us so happy. I sang "Take courage: It's time to Share" from my Out of the Dust album because it talks about the promises we made before we came to earth to testify of Christ and how it is our great privilege and responsibility to gather Israel in the last days before the 2nd coming of Christ. I love to speak to the Youth as they radiate the light of goodness in their eyes and so readily feel the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment