Monday, March 31, 2014

Pictures from the Restore Love week in Dallas Texas, 2012...finally!!

Ah, Technology! I have been trying to figure out how to post on this blog for over a Year! One server wouldn't let me even sign in, while the other prevents me from using my gmail acct! So here I am catching up with some of the Music events of the past while. Can you believe that it was in July 2012 that I had the opportunity to travel with the talented Shane Krauser and perform in the High Point Church in Arlington Texas before the Live Glenn Beck Radio Broadcast? It was a thrill to part of that Constitutional Education series and the Restore Love Week. Here are some of the pictures we took.
Yes, that is me and Glenn Beck :)

This is Shane Krauser, Constitutional Attorney and National Speaker.

This is me and my hubby at the Restore Love Event.

"God Bless America" on the Jumbotron
 

No comments:

Post a Comment